Integrated Sequencing and Compositing (Overview) (4:37, 35MB)
· What are the tools available inside Blender to do Compositing? What is that Do Sequence and Do Composite button? How do they tie together? How can I combine the render from multiple scenes in one picture?
Video Sequence Editor (14:48, 51MB)
· What is video sequence editing, and what is this Sequence layout? How do these windows work and how do I use them to produce a video? What is a video strip and how do I move them around?
Creating a custom screen layout for node-based compositing (7:46, 15MB)
· This video sets up a screen layout that you can save as your default that enables you to work with Nodes within Blender. This layout is required as it is used for the rest of the videos.
Node Editor Window controls and hotkeys (6:00, 17MB)
· You work with nodes inside of a special window type, called the Node Editor Window. What is this window, and how do I move around in it? What if my node layout (my “noodle”) gets too big to fit? How should I arrange my nodes so that they are understandable and not so confusing?
What is a Noodle? Conceptual overview of node-based compositing (9:26, 60MB)
· What is a Node? How do they connect and pass information from one to another? What do they do to an image? Uses a robotic assembly line analogy to convey the concept of a noodle.
General/common Node controls (13:38, 31MB)
· What is a node? How do I add them, move them around, connect them? How can I re-size them, and what is that little ball up there in the corner? Some nodes have a graph – what is that and what does it do?Please register at my web store at rogerwickes.com, add them to your cart, and then check out via Paypal. My store will then allow you to download a copy of the videos in full resolution to your PC for off-line viewing, by visiting your "My Account" page. You can view them through the streaming service by just clicking on the product title. Thank you for your support!